EPOS is continuing its cooperation with POSNA and SLAOTI in organizing a Travelling Fellowship for young paediatric orthopaedic surgeons.
Every even year EPOS organises a travelling fellowship for 3 fellows to South America in collaboration with SLAOTI.
Every uneven year EPOS organises a travelling fellowship for 3 fellows to North America in collaboration with POSNA.
Candidates for the EPOS travelling fellowship should meet the following requirements:
- Age under 40 years at time of application
- Major proven interest in paediatric orthopaedics
- Scientific contribution (publications, research reports) related to paediatric orthopaedics
- Satisfactory knowledge of written and spoken English
- Completed a training programme in orthopaedics with further subspecialty experience in paediatric orthopaedics
- Only candidates that are eligible for active membership will be considered for theseTravelling Fellowships.
EPOS membership is not required, the three elected fellows becoming automatically EPOS members (free of fees for one year).
Candidates should complete the form below and attach the relevant supporting documentation. The travelling fellowship applications must be sent to the EPOS Secretariat by post or by email (email@example.com) before SEPTEMBER 30th of the year preceding the travelling fellowship.
- Application letter
- CV, birth date
- Description of their current position and their clinical responsibilities and experience
- List of publications and presentations at scientific meetings
- Two letters of recommendation