EPOS TRAVELLING FELLOWSHIP IN COLLABORATION WITH POSNA AND SLAOTI
EPOS is continuing its cooperation with POSNA and SLAOTI in organizing a Travelling Fellowship for young paediatric orthopaedic surgeons.
- Every even year EPOS organises a travelling fellowship for 3 fellows to South America in collaboration with SLAOTI.
- Every uneven year EPOS organises a travelling fellowship for 3 fellows to North America in collaboration with POSNA.
EPOS-SLAOTI Travelling Fellowship 2023 – Call for applications currently open!
Submit your application before the deadline 30th of September 2022!
How to apply for the EPOS Travelling Fellowship
Candidates for the EPOS travelling fellowship should meet the following requirements:
- Completed training program in orthopedics with further experience in pediatric orthopedic.
- Under 45 years of age.
- Satisfactory knowledge of English.
- EPOS member.
- EPOS BAT Instructional Course Trilogy completed by September 30th
- Completed Advanced EPOS Course
- English-language Articles
Please CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE to the EPOS Travelling Fellowship.
EPOS Travelling Fellowship Reports
- EPOS-POSNA travelling fellowship report 2019 (PDF document – 12 pages – 6Mb)
If you have any questions concerning EPOS travelling fellowships, please do not hesitate to contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org