||EPOS BAT Advanced Course: Pediatric Hand and Upper Extremity Surgery
|Location and Date
||Orthopaedic Hospital Speising | Vienna | Austria | 29-30 November 2019
||The course is compliant with the MedTech Europe Code of Ethical Business Practice.
||14 European CME credits (ECMEC®s) have been accredited for the course.
Please note that each medical specialist should claim only those credits that he/she actually spent in the educational activity.
|Highlights of the course
- Congenital Malformations of the Upper Extremity.
- Trauma in Children and Adolescents.
- Posttraumatic Conditions.
- Neuromuscular and Syndromic Conditions.
- Theoretical Lectures.
- Practical Workshops.
- Techniques in Upper Extremity Surgery.
- Case Discussions.
- Nunzio Catena | Cesare Arrigo Children's Hospital | Alessandria, Italy
- Giovanni L. Di Gennaro | Rizzoli Institute | Bologna, Italy
- Andrea Jester | Birmingham Children's Hospital | UK
- Sergio Martinez-Alvarez | Hospital Infantil Universitario Niño Jesús | Madrid, Spain
- Eva Pontén | Karolinska Institute | Stockholm, Sweden
- Francisco Soldado | Vall Hebron Hospital Campus | Barcelona, Spain
- Christina Steiger | University Hospital Geneva | Switzerland
- Doris Taurok | Orthopedic Hospital Speising | Vienna, Austria
|Course Programme Committee
- Sebastian Farr | Course Chair
- Rudolf Ganger | Local host
- Federico Canavese | EPOS Educational Committee Chairman
- Thomas Wirth | EPOS President 2019-2020
||Scientific Programme (PDF document | 8 pages | 320 kb)
- Two (2) weeks or less prior to the starting date: 50% of the registration fees will be charged.
- More than 2 weeks prior to the starting date: Administrative fee of 50 EUR will be charged.
||English, no translation available.
||EPOS - European Paediatric Orthopaedic Society - www.epos.org
||EPOS Courses | email@example.com | +41 21 822 09 25