||5th EPOS-EFORT BAT Instructional Course Trilogy Part III: Paediatrics Basic II
|Location & Date
||From 17 to 19 October 2018 | Orthopaedic Hospital Speising Hospital | Vienna | Austria
|Highlights of the course
- Disorders of the Spine
- Disorders of the Upper limb
- Bone Tumors
- Disorders of the Knee
- Musculoskeletal Infections
- Theoretical Lectures
- Techniques in Paediatric Orthopaedics
- Controversial Issues
- Case Discussions
||Final Programme (PDF document - 10 pages - 480kb)
||Registration is closed for this event.
- Two (2) weeks or less prior to the starting date: 50% of the registration fees will be charged.
- More than 2 weeks prior to the starting date: administrative fee of 50 EUR will be charged.
||20 European CME credits (ECMEC®s) have been accredited for the course. Please note that each medical specialist should claim only those credits that he/she actually spent in the educational activity.
||English, no translation available.
||EPOS Courses | firstname.lastname@example.org | +41 21 822 09 25
[message type="simple" bg_color="#EEEEEE" color="#333333"]
NEXT EPOS BAT COURSES | SAVE THE DATES!
The 6th EPOS-EFORT BAT Instructional Course Trilogy
will start in March 2019 and the schedule is the following:
- 6th EPOS BAT Instructional Course Trilogy (Part I)
13-15 March 2019
- 6th EPOS BAT Instructional Course Trilogy (Trauma)
16-18 October 2019
- 6th EPOS BAT Instructional Course Trilogy (Part II)
18-20 March 2020