||EPOS Advanced Course on Motion Analysis for Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgeons in collaboration with ESMAC
|Location and Date
||2022 – Exact dates TBC | Venue TBC
||PDF Document | 11 pages | 390 kb
||If you are interested in participating in this course, you may pre-register in it by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will then let you know once the official registration is open.
|Objectives of the course
- Get an understanding of basic biomechanics of movement and especially gait.
- Learn the principals and methods of standard clinical gait analysis.
- Learn to interpret gait data reports including kinematics, kinetics, EMG.
- Learn to address clinical problems with appropriate motion analysis methods.
- Be introduced to analysing of hip, knee, foot, deformities/malfunction.
- Get overview of clinical decision making based on gait analysis in paediatric orthopaedics.
- Learn the functional interpretation of foot models and pedobarography.
- Learn basics of sport biomechanics and testing in sport orthopaedics.
- Be introduced to musculoskeletal modelling and virtual reality.
- Enjoy hand-on workshops, clinical reasonings and case discussions with the international faculty and your colleagues!
- Gabor Barton, UK
- Harald Böhm, Germany
- Thomas Dreher, Switzerland
- Rudolf Ganger, Austria
- Andreas Kranzl, Austria
- Guy Molenaers, Belgium
- Sebastian Pesenti, France
- Adam Shortland, UK
- Martin Svehlik, Austria
- Elke Viehweger, France
- Sebastian Wolf, Germany
||English, no translation available.
||EPOS – European Paediatric Orthopaedic Society – www.epos.org
||EPOS Courses | email@example.com |
Phone: +41 21 343 4400