Any EPOS study, including those coming from EPOS Study Groups must be submitted to the Scientific Committee.
1. Information regarding completed EPOS studies:
- EPOSNA DDH Survey Study (now published JCO) Alves C, Truong WH, Thompson MV, Suryavanshi JR, Penny CL, Do HT, Dodwell ER. Diagnostic and treatment preferences for developmental dysplasia of the hip: a survey of EPOS and POSNA members. J Child Orthop. 2018 Jun 1;12(3):236-244.
- EPOSNA ACL Survey Study. Presented @ French Arthroscopy Association & EPOS Sports Study group Session Tel Aviv Apr 2019 (manuscript under review JPO).
- Current Trends in the Treatment of Unicameral Bone Cysts in the Humerus: A Survey among EPOS and POSNA Members, lead by Sebastian Farr (Manuscript accepted for publication JPO).
2. Information regarding on going EPOS studies:
- ‘ Pediatric Spine Infections: a Multicenter Study on biological and bacteriological characteristics in children aged between 6 and 48 months’.
- ‘Bone lengthening and deformity correction using combined technique of flexible intramedullary nailing (FIN) and external fixation (ExFix)’, Information to be provided to you by study leader Dmitry Popkov Cced to this message including material to be dowloaded by EPOS member via hyperlinks.
- ‘Prospective study on pain monitoring and treatment in CP patients’ Information to be provided to you by study leader Cristian Wong Cced to this message including material to be dowloaded by EPOS member via hyperlinks.
3. Information regarding future EPOS studies:
- Prospective multicenter study on arthroscopic types of discoid meniscus encountered in Europe according to Ahn classification’, lead by Monika Thusing, Marco Turati & EPOS Sports Study Group.
- ‘Survey on indications and surgical management of flexible flatfoot’ lead by Vito Pavone.
- EPOS rules on how to elaborate a study proposal | PDF document | 1 page | 545kb