||6th EPOS BAT Instructional Course, Trilogy Course, Part 1, Paediatric Orthopaedics Basic I
|Location & Date
||From 13 to 15 March 2019 | Orthopaedic Hospital Speising Hospital | Vienna | Austria
||The course is currently fully booked, therefore NO ONSITE REGISTRATION will be available. Thank you for your understanding!
If you would like to be added in the waiting list in case we receive any last minute cancellations, please write to email@example.com.
|Highlights of the course
- Development, Bone Metabolism and Related Disorders
- The Orthopaedic Medical History and Clinical Examination
- Paediatric Foot Disorders
- Paediatric Hip Disorders
- Limb Length Discrepancy
- Lower Limb Deformity
- Theoretical Lectures
- Controversial Issues
- Techniques in Paediatric Orthopaedics
- Case Discussions
||Scientific Programme (PDF document - 10 pages - 540kb)
||REGISTRATION IS CLOSED - CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION
||Early registration fees (valid until 13 February 2019):
Late registration fees (as of 14 February 2019) :
- Participants: EUR 420.00
- EPOS members*: EUR 320.00
- Residents*: EUR 270.00
Onsite registration fees :
- Participants: EUR 440.00
- EPOS members*: EUR 340.00
- Residents*: EUR 290.00
* Proof of status mandatory
Registration fees include participation to all course educational activities, course syllabus, lunch and coffee breaks during the course, and the course dinner which will be held on Wednesday, March 13th 2019 (all faculty will attend).
- Participants : EUR 460.00
- EPOS members* : EUR 360.00
- Residents* : EUR 310.00
||20 European CME credits (ECMEC®s) have been accredited for the course. Please note that each medical specialist should claim only those credits that he/she actually spent in the educational activity.
- Two (2) weeks or less prior to the starting date: 50% of the registration fees will be charged.
- More than 2 weeks prior to the starting date: administrative fee of 50 EUR will be charged.
||English, no translation available.
||EPOS Courses | firstname.lastname@example.org | +41 21 822 09 25
[message type="simple" bg_color="#EEEEEE" color="#333333"]
NEXT EPOS BAT COURSES | SAVE THE DATES!
- 6th EPOS BAT Instructional Course Trilogy (Trauma)
16-18 October 2019
- 6th EPOS BAT Instructional Course Trilogy (Part II)
18-20 March 2020